Innovation Sponsorship Submission Portal
Submit your innovation in just four easy steps
Why should I submit my idea?
What Ideas get selected?
- Significant clinical, surgical, patient, health or economic benefit when compared to competitive innovations.
- Must have proven and significant commercial value
- Must deliver economic value to the University or its Partners
- Enterprise innovations must have a proven model of enterprise benefits
- Clinical and patient research innovations must have a grant or sponsorship pathway
- Some exceptions may apply
What happens after I submit my idea?
How do I protect my idea?
Our proprietary innovation submission process eliminates the need for you to disclose any of the novelty of your innovation. If we decide to sponsor or assist you with the commercialization of your innovation you will receive our Innovation Submission Agreement for review and execution.
What if I just need help with my innovation and don’t want to submit it for sponsorship?
Submit your innovation in just a few easy steps.
Before submitting your innovation, we strongly recommend that you download a free copy of the book “Invent Stuff”, this $19.95 book is available free to our registered users and will help you understand in more detail the innovation process.